Thursday, April 29, 2010


























Today has been a really busy day. Trying to get a few things done outside in the yard and flower gardens before the rain comes in tomorrow. I did want to take just a few minutes to show you the before and after pics of my den. This room is one of things that I just knew I had to change when we moved here. The before pics look like an episode of "That 70's Show", however I absolutely loooove it now. My wonderful Mack Daddy husband did most of the work. He built the bookshelves on each side of the fireplace for me. He also did most of the painting. That was a JOB!!!! I know the pics are not the best quality and you may not be able to tell much from them but please bare with me, I am using a Kodak Easy Share camera. I hope to upgrade soon. Also I am still getting used to this blogging thing so please be patient. Hope you enjoy being a Looky Lou! Bye for now.............








































No comments:

Post a Comment