Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well I had a GREAT Mother's Day hope yall did too. I thought I would show yall the outside of my "home sweet home". As I said before this was my grandmothers home before it was mine, so everything I do here is a labor of love. We painted the house last summer and just recently updated the patio a bit. I will get some pics of it on here soon. I am still using my sanford and son camera so please bare with me a little longer. Every time I think of getting a new one the money is needed more else where. Imagine that!!!! You can see my poor bare flower beds in the photos below, well I have been really working on that. I have planted tons of flowers and my first veggie garden too. Soooo excited! The squirrels are eating all my strawberries, I am still trying to come up with a solution on that one. Any suggestions????? I am so excited to be here in this home where I have so many childhood memories. I just feel so blessed to be raising my children here and making lasting memories with them. Any hoo I hope you enjoy my photos and hope yall have a blessed week!



My daddy added both the bay windows when I was a little girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment